- It would not be a Yakuza game if you couldn’t still play as Kazuma, but now play as three of the other key characters from the franchise. Each character has different missions and allows the player to explore the city from different viewpoints and engage in the Japanese underworld more than has ever been seen before
- In addition to the bright lights of downtown Tokyo, players can now go into the depths of the intricate underground, explore the backstreets of the city and take in the views from the rooftops of buildings
- Enhanced battle mechanics and a new fighter training system allow players to work on their skills and become the ultimate fighter
- An intricate storyline that incorporates all aspects of Japanese culture including hostess bars, karaoke and city exploration
- Recasts the actor who plays Masayoshi Tanimura, one of the game’s four protagonists. Resulted in a character remodeling, since the original character was modeled after Narimiya. His role is now played by Toshiki Masuda
Kamuro Chou, the entertainment district is about to be bloodbath again. This time, we have four rising dragons. Each of the protagonists has a different fighting style and each of them has to go through sets of impossible trials to find their destiny. The line between game and reality is further blurred, earlier, in 2009, Sega hosts a beauty pageant, and the seven winners became models of their game avatars. Some of them are bar girls, some are hostesses, visit the “play spots” with them, ask them to date in the spas and sing karaoke with them. The Rising Dragon is looking for a successor, will you be it?